Got Questions? We’ve Got the Right Answers!
- Where are you located?
PDA of Utah is Located at:
PDA of Utah
389 West 600 North
Lindon, UT 84042
PDA of Utah South Jordan
3630 S Jordan Pkwy #103
South Jordan, UT 84095
- Do you offer financing?
- How do I get started?
Contact us today to schedule a tour where we will walk you through the classroom, program needs, finance options, and other requirements. For your convenience, we offer tours daily.
- How does your Dental Assistant and Office Administration cross training course work?
Our Dental Assistant and Administration class adds on three hours of class a week but provides you both classes (Dental Assisting and Office Administration) at little additional cost to you. Learn more about our effective Dental Assistant and Administration class here.
- What is your job placement percentage?
We have an 80% percentage hiring average among our PDA students.
- Do you offer flexible class schedules?
We do! We offer day, night, and Saturday class schedules and a new class starts every 12 weeks year round.
- What does the course experience include?
Each of our PDA courses includes classroom learning, office experience, lab experience, hands on training, and clinical instruction.
- How do I schedule a tour?
Fill out our Contact Us form or call us today at 1.801.360.7171 and we’ll get you scheduled quickly.
- Are there any class requirements?
To help you be successful, there are a few things you need to have ready before starting a PDA course:
- GED or high school diploma, or above the age of compulsory high school attendance age (16 in Utah)
- Signed disclosure document and application form with payment
- PC Computer (We have ones you can rent for minimal cost.)
Do you offer training with a dentist?
- Yes we do! You get to come in on our Patient Day and assist Dr. Osborne on actual patients and do all kinds of procedures while gaining the best working experience and learning from the best dentist.
Is there an internship requirement?
- We do not require an internship in order to graduate but we offer a built in internship with Dr. Osborne!