Got Questions? We’ve Got the Right Answers!
- Where are you located?
PDA of Utah is Located at:
PDA of Utah
389 West 600 North
Lindon, UT 84042
- Do you offer financing?
- How do I get started?
Contact us today to schedule a tour where we will walk you through the classroom, program needs, finance options, and other requirements. For your convenience, we offer tours daily.
- How does your Dental Assistant and Office Administration cross training course work?
Our Dental Assistant and Administration class adds on three hours of class a week but provides you both classes (Dental Assisting and Office Administration) at little additional cost to you. Learn more about our effective Dental Assistant and Administration class here.
- What is your job placement percentage?
We have an 80% percentage hiring average among our PDA students.
- Do you offer flexible class schedules?
We do! We offer day, night, and Saturday class schedules and a new class starts every 12 weeks year round.
- What does the course experience include?
Each of our PDA courses includes classroom learning, office experience, lab experience, hands on training, and clinical instruction.
- How do I schedule a tour?
Fill out our Contact Us form or call us today at 1.801.360.7171 and we’ll get you scheduled quickly.
- Are there any class requirements?
To help you be successful, there are a few things you need to have ready before starting a PDA course:
- GED or high school diploma, or above the age of compulsory high school attendance age (16 in Utah)
- Signed disclosure document and application form with payment
- PC Computer (We have ones you can rent for minimal cost.)