Why Practical Dental Assisting of Utah?
- Dental Terminology
- Dental Procedures
- Dental Specialties
- Preventative Dentistry and Oral Health
- OSHA Guidelines and Sterilization
- Radiology and CPR Certification
- Digital and Traditional X-ray Processing
- Chair-side Assisting
- Alginate Impressions and Stone Models
- Bleach Trays and Night Guard Fabrication
- Internship Placement
- Dentrix Computer Systems
- Dental Front Office Administration
Our students receive the best education by learning the most effective and widely used skills in dental offices today. We don’t waste our students’ time and money on classes and subject material that they will never use on a day-to-day basis. Our school is efficient, effective and educates our students to graduate as skilled, trained assistants capable of any assisting task.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule a tour of our school!