The In’s & Outs of Working in the Dental Industry
Looking for a consistent, strong, and professional career? You can become an experienced dental assistant or dental office administrator in as little as 12 weeks! Whether you’re becoming a dental assistant as a step towards an advanced dental career, you’ve always wanted to work in as a front office dental administrator, or you want a long-term career as a dental assistant, you’ve come to the right place.
Top 10 Things You’ll Love About Working as Dental Assistant
- Great Hours–You may only work four days a week.
- Competitive Pay—We’ve done our research, dental assistant hourly rates generally start at $11+ right out of school and experienced professionals can earn $20 or more. According to the U.S Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median income for a dental assistant in 2009 was $15.98
- Fast but Efficient Education—Why spend four years in the classroom? PDA of Utah offers comprehensive and competitive dental assisting training program, you can be on the job and earning good money in just 12 weeks!
- Future Career Opportunities—Dental assistants may become involved in dental office administration, enter the teaching field as dental assisting instructors or even branch out as sales representatives for dental products
- Full or Part Time Positions—If you have a growing family at home or going school, opportunities for part-time work are excellent. According to the USBLS, one-third of all assistants worked part time in 2008.
- Rising Need for Dental Assistants—The job outlook for dental assistants is excellent. This occupation is projected to grow e faster through 2018 than other occupations that require only on-the-job training or experience (The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Health and dental benefits for full time employees.
- It’s a fast paced job, working with your hands so you’re always busy and the days go by fast!
- 80% hire rate.
- Work in a professional environment where you can further your personal knowledge and success.
Take a Look at Our PDA Courses
The school you choose to complete your training really does make a difference. PDA is the best dental school in Utah that provides the quality hands-on learning you need in a fun and relaxed atmosphere.
Contact us to learn how you can get started on your exciting new career as a dental assistant and office administrator in just 12 short weeks!