BECOME A DENTAL ASSISTANT IN JUST 12 WEEKS
- 100% Pass Rate
- Job Placement Assistance
- Lowest Tuition in Utah
- Financial Aid Available
Cost & Payment Options
- Class Schedules
- Current Cost & Payment Plans
- Finance Options
- Low Tuition (so everyone can afford it)
Dental Assisting Schools Change Lives
Hear From Our Students
“They keep everything at a professional level, but they make it so that it’s fun and that you enjoy the experience”
Dental Assisting12 WeeksBecome a Dental Assistant in just 12 weeks! Your new career working in a dentist’s office starts right here at Practical Dental Assisting of Utah.
- Text books
- Your own personal Bleach Trays
- Classroom lectures/discussions
- Hands-on Experience in a Dental Office with Dr. Osborne
- Patient X-rays
- Make crowns, applications, molds, etc.
Office Administration12 WeeksAre you organized and want to help run and work in a dental office? Our PDA Office Administration course will get you trained and office ready in just 12 weeks. We have trained many Utah dental office professionals and eager to do the same for you.
- Insurance coding and billing
- Appointment management
- Schedule organization
- Treatment plan presentation
- Office team leadership
- Creating a positive, welcoming atmosphere for patients and staff
Best ValueDental Assisting & Office Administration12 WeeksMake you and your resume more marketable! Get Cross Trained in both Dental Assisting and Administration careers in ONE 12 week course.
- Dental Assisting Lectures
- Hands on Skill Training (Making casts, appliance care, temporary crowns, etc.) with Dr. Osborne
- In office Clinicals
- Dentrix System and Navigation Training
- Administration Instruction (Creating appointments, payment plans, etc.)
- Accounts Receivable Training
Orthodontic Program6 WeeksIn today's world, dentists love assistants to help and assist in as many things as they are able to do. That is why we have always offered the cross training assisting and administration courses but we are so excited to now offer the orthodontic course!
- Alginate impressions
- Stone model pour up and trimming
- Placing brackets and arch wires
- Rotational wedges, ligature wires, kobayashi wires, and power chains
- Orthodontic consultations