Join One of Today’s Top Careers
We know that spending months and months in school is not a practical or desirable option for most students – you want to get out there and start earning money as soon as possible! There are other dental assistant programs out there, but none of them does it as quickly and conveniently as we do with the same level of excellence. In just 12 weeks, our students receive a certificate of completion from Practical Dental Assisting, CPR Certification and Utah State Radiology Certification.
Our Dental Assisting course includes:
- Text books
- Your own personal bleach trays
- Classroom lecture/discussions
- Hands-on experience in a dental office
We have our “Patient day” where we get to chair side assist Dr. Osborne on actual patients and gain the best work field experience. That time with him is priceless and will help give you even more confidence going into the working field. Each of these course elements effectively trains you to become a highly qualified dental assistant professional. Some of the other many things you will learn to do are:
- Chair side assisting for all procedures
- Sterilization of instruments and treatment rooms
- Prophylaxis cleanings
- Bleach tray fabrication
- Classroom lectures/discussions
- Hands-on Experience in a Dental Office
- Patient X-rays
- Make crowns, applications, molds, etc.
- Order supplies and materials for the Dentist
- Keep treatment records/plans
Choosing the right dental assisting school makes all the difference. PDA provides the high quality hands-on learning you need to work and have the dental career you’re looking for.
Contact us to learn how you can get started on your exciting new career as a dental assistant in just 12 short weeks!