Enrollment Requirements for Dental Assisting Course
- Proficient in basic reading, writing and mathematics skills (high school level)
- Basic people skills
- Ability to communicate verbally
- Basic eye-hand coordination skills or the ability to develop
- Desire to work hard!
- GED or high school diploma, or above the age of compulsory high school attendance age (16 in Utah)
- Signed disclosure document and application form with payment
Contact us directly if you have any questions or to discuss how you can become one of Utah’s newest dental assistants!