Who Are Our Utah Dental Assisting School Students?
Contrary to popular belief, our students are all different ages and come from a wide variety of backgrounds: in other words, they’re not just 20-something young women!
- They’re high school-aged students who want to take some extra classes on Saturdays and work part time gaining “work experience” credit for graduation.
- They’re college students who are striving to attain a degree but want a well-paying, professional and rewarding job to help them get through their other schooling.
- They’re young moms who need to work but do not have the time or desire to enroll in a long-term higher education program.
- They’re older moms whose kids are grown and want to get back into the working world again.
- They’re men and women who are planning on going on to dental hygiene or dentistry school and want to set a firm foundation in the fundamentals of the dental world.
- They’re “career changers” who have already had successful experiences in the working world but are looking for a change.
These are just a few examples of the kinds of students who are attracted to our quality dental assisting and dental office management programs. As you can see, there are no limits to the possibilities! Will you be next?
>> Read former student testimonials
Apply online today or contact us directly to schedule a tour or enrollment meeting. Your new career is just a phone call away… We look forward to hearing from you!