Ready, set, LEARN!
- Classes will begin promptly at 8:30 each morning of class and will go until 3:30 (1:30 for Dental Office Administration Program), with short 15 minute breaks scattered throughout the learning period.
- Quizzes will be given first thing in the morning, focusing on the previous week, and will be reviewed and graded immediately after. The lecture portion of the class begins as soon as quizzes are completed.
- An Office Administration position mainly focuses on tasks done on the computer or at the front desk so training is mostly done in the classroom (individual lap tops are provided). For Dental Assisting classes, we keep book learning and lectures to a minimum and spend the majority of the time doing hands-on training.
- Students will break into groups or partners, depending on class sizes, and sit at work stations with their books and lap tops. This ensures students have the same ability to learn in an interactive setting rather than just sitting and listening to a teacher the whole time.
- Power point presentations, worksheets and hands-on activities are provided for your learning experience.
- Once classroom work is complete, it’s time to learn through doing in our state-of-the-art dental office setting!
For more details about what our learning experience is really like, contact us directly to schedule a personalized tour and/or enrollment meeting. We will help you every step of the way as you embark on your education at Practical Dental Assisting of Utah.